Not the greatest picture of me but being the main photographer there are not many of me...that I like.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Pictures
I know it has been forever, or so it seems, so here are some pictures of Cael and Max. I am totally biased but I think that I have 2 of the cutest boys ever. Cael looks almost identical to Max but with darker hair and skin tone. Enjoy

Taryn and Cael. So cute. Cael loves his daddy.
Max and Cael. Max is such a good big brother. He calls Cael his baby and always wants to see him awake and with his eyes open. He yells at Cael to open his eyes. So funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nicole, he is adorable. I can't wait to see him. For sure this weekend. I'll call first.
He so looks like Max. Wow he is so cute. I'm really happy for you. I still cant believe you came the other day. You totally made my day. I cant wait to see Cael. Let us know when you feel up to visitors.
Congrats, Nicole! You're right--he's SO handsome! I wish my boys had that kind of complexion! ;) Take care of yourself! Hopefully you adjust well to two!
He is darling! I hope everyhting is going good, congrats!
Post a Comment