Monday, March 1, 2010

The Boys

Here are some new pictures of the boys. They are both doing really well. Max is an amazing big brother. He is handling this change in his life so well. He loves Cael. He loves to hold him, give him hugs and kisses, give him his binky and tickle his cheeks to get him to smile. Cael responds well to Max too, except for Max's shrill scream that will set Cael off and good luck calming both of them down. Today is my first day back to work and I survived, so far... No things went much better than I expected but I am tired! My students were all really good and I am happy I have a good bunch of kids to come back to.

Max wearing Aunt Abbie "glasses".

Cael is so strong! He has been able to do this for a few weeks now. Pay no mind to the messiness behind and focus on the cute baby.

So Cute! The collar of this outfit covers up his cheeks wich are just so chubby!


Laying in Max's bed together. Note: Max had taken off his pj shirt in the middle of the night.


1 comment:

........... said...

Wow they are so cute. I think that Cael looks alot like Taren. I'm glad that work is going good for you. I hope your getting some rest too!