Thursday, January 7, 2010
Family of Four!!!
Just wanted to announce the birth of our new little boy. He was born on January 2, 2010. He weighed 7 lbs even and was 20 inches in length. We named him Cael Jakob Herrera. He has got quite the head of hair on him with bright blue eyes (hopefully they stay that way). His big brother Max is so excited and loves to rub his head and give him kisses. Soon, we will post some pictures, just didn't get chance with all the commotion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
congratulations!! I can't wait to see him. Hopefully I'll make it over this weekend.
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see him. I love that he has blue eyes, I hope they stay too, then he can be like his big brother! I hope your feeling well.
congrats herrera's! yeah for baby boys! the picture you sent was so adorable! i am excited to see more! sending lots of love to this little guy. wish i could have been there to hold this tiny one, too. lots of love!
Congrats! I am very happy for you and your family. He sounds like a gorgeous baby. I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment