Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coming Soon

It's a baby!

The Herrera Family is expanding. I am pregnant and we are expecting our little addition in early January. I am currently 20 weeks along and everything has been going pretty good. Max is going to be a big brother and we talk to him about it all of the time but I am not sure that he gets it. I think that he will like the new baby especially becuase it is going to be a...baby brother! The two of them will be buddies.

Blonde hair and blue eyes, who would have thought. I wonder about this next one...

3 comments:

........... said...

I'm way excited for you guys! I wonder if your new little boy is going to look like Max. I can't wait to see. I'm also excited for our future playdates!

katie said...

he is so freaking cute! i cannot stand it! i am also very excited for the herrera fam...you guys know how to do boys that is for sure!

miss you already! wish we had more time to chat! :)

staci baker said...

Hey, that's awesome! Congrats! And yes, that is so random that the son of YOU TWO has blonde hair and blue eyes. Go figure! He's a dang good looking little kid, that's for sure!