Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2!

Max turned 2 at the end of July. I can't believe it! He is so big and is just growing like a weed. Some of the things that he is in to are: Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Airplanes pretty much anything with an engine that makes noise he loves. He also likes to jump on the tramp and be outside. Max talks constantly and you can pretty much understand most of what he says, he learns so many words everyday, we have no idea what he will say next. I just love being his mom and getting to spend this summer with him while I have been off of school has been the best, going back to school is going to be hard for me but I know that Max is looking forward to going to his school. He loves the teachers and the other kids that are there. Happy Birthday! We love you!

No comments: