Max is becoming extremely talkative. He jabbers on and on and you can actually understand most of what he is saying. He has said a few amusing things lately that I thought I needed to write down and remember:
At daycare his preschool teacher Miss Chelsea was having everyone color and then she was helping them write thier names on thier paper. Well since Max is too little to write his own name she said "Max, what does your name start with?" and he gave her this look and said "Max". Her response was "Yes, your name does start with Max". She thought his response was so funny she told me about this later in the day when I picked him.
Another time at daycare Max wanted to help clean up and help put the naptime cots away. He kept trying to pick up one of the cots and move it. Miss Paige (I think it was her) said "Max, that is too heavy for you" and being a stubborn 2 year old his response was "No it not!" and then he proceded to keep tugging on one of the cots to pull it to the corner. Once he got it over there he walked out of the room and went to play.
This last one involves me and I will admit that I didn't know how to respond to Max's statement. We were at the store and I was looking at Maternity clothes. I don't really like them and so I check them out often to try and find something that is normal. I found a really cute shirt and showed it to Max and I asked him what he thought. He looked at me and pointed and said "Cow, Moo!" The shirt was red, not even cow colors. Being pregnant I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry but I ended up laughing pretty hard.
Who knows what Max will say next...
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment