My little baby is getting so big I can hardly stand it. He can sit up pretty much by himself. He smiles so much and laughs. Max can get the best giggles from him. He sleeps through the night, except when daddy is out of town. He weighs 17 pounds and his getting so heavy to carry around in his car seat. He loves to play and look around and hates it when anyone is out of his line of sight. He really likes laying by his brother and watching Max.
Dressed up in his Guatemala shirt that Uncle Chris brought back from his mission when Max was a baby. I thougth this picture was funny becuase it looks like Cael is waving to the camera. Cael also took over Max's Elmo. Max is not very pleased with this. I am sure that this is only the beginning of the fight over toys.
Love that smile. He also has crazy hair. The nurse at the doctors office said it looks like baby chicken feathers becuase it is so fine and fluffy. He has about 3 strands that are twice as long as the rest right on the top of his head. I love it.
That's right people I can hold my bottle. That does not mean that I do it all of the time. Why use my magnificent skills when other people will do it for me.
Max likes to get in to bed with Cael in the morning on the weekends and wake him up and play before breakfast.
Toes! I love my feet! Cael will grab his toes and turn in to a rolly polly. He will go from side to side even if he is sitting up.
I know I am totally biased but my boys are adorable!
2 comments:
I cant believe how big he is getting. He is so cute. I want to see him again. Lets do a BBQ really soon.
They are so cute I love the picture whith max in the crib with him that is so cute.
Post a Comment