Here in the Herrera household we are loving summer! Time at Daddy's baseball games, going to the zoo and the aquarium, Wheeler Farm, Dino Park and lots of outside time. I have had to go to a couple classes for school this summer and one of them was woodshop. It was awesome! I made some great stuff and now know how to properly mantain and use the tools and machinery in the school shop. Taryn has had to go on some trips for work and the latest one was to China. Usually his work is very good at giving plenty of notice but this time he got less than 24 hours. He was the only one with a valid China work visa, lucky him! With no school I am trying to keep up on housework and get some overdue projects done (organizing stuff and a bunch of sewing and quilting projects). The boys get along so great! Max is so cute with Cael and Cael adores his big brother. Max is talking up a storm and it is so fun to converse with him and amazing to hear how much he knows and understands things. Cael can sit up by himself, he likes to feed himself. I don't let him feed himself too often just because I don't want to clean it up, but I do let him help me. It seems to go so much better that way. Cael has also cut his bottom left tooth and the one on the right is on its way! So life is good here, just the way we like it!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are so cute together. Its fun that they will always have someone to play with. They are just so cute.
Post a Comment