Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Disney on Ice
My mom took my sister, Max and I to Disney on Ice this past Saturday. Max was so excited to see Mater and Lightning McQueen. I was excited too becuase I had not been to it since I was little but I have fond memories of the shows and getting my snowcone in my collectors cup to take home (many of which my parents still have). After we parked we had to run through the rain and snow to get to the arena and once we got there I bought us some cotton candy and it came with a cute little mater hat. I had to buy a second bag later on to take some cotton candy to Taryn (his favorite) so we have 2 mater hats. Max loved the part with the cars. They really drove on the ice. My only disappointment was that they were only out for like 5 minutes. I realize that they don't do tricks like the skaters but Max and I am sure other little boys were totally bummed it didn't last very long. The lion king and little mermaid parts were cute but Max didn't like the Tinkerbell part. That one was long even for me. All in all it turned out to be a very fun outing.
Max was totally posing. It is kind of rare to get a picture of Max smiling. He is usually trying to come around the camera to see the picture before it is even taken.
The cars looked just like they did in the movie. I actually really like Cars even though Max watches it over and over and over and over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like something I need to take Bella to! She is totally in love with Tinkerbell right now! He is so stinking cute!! And if we go, I'll get cotton candy and bring the Mater hat back to Max, cause Bella won't care :)
Post a Comment