I love Spring! The weather is finally warming up, the flowers and everything else springy. Max has decided that he loves to be outside. He gets very upset when it is time to go inside. He loves to play in his sandbox at Grandma Lynette and Grandpa Craigs house, take Roxy on walks, go to Daddy's baseball games, blow bubbles, run all over the place and get really dirty. We also discovered the new childrens museum, which is awesome. Max had a great time and I got a summer pass to go once school is out. Max loved the easter egg hunt that the Burnett family put on. I had fun too, until Taryn and Chris attacked me with silly string. I was covered with almost 3 cans of it, mostly in my hair. Gross. I laughed so hard I was crying. Here are some photos. Enjoy!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so this is kinda blog stalking but I actually have been thinking of you lately and wondering how you are. It looks like you are doing really good.
Post a Comment