Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I know, I know...

I am not even going to make any excuses about blogging. I just haven't done it lately. But since it has been a while I thought that I would catch up on our lives. Taryn has been quite busy traveling the world. He was gone for almost 3 weeks on trips to Toronto Canada (His absolute favorite place ) and to Guatemala. Max and I missed him a ton. He is also getting back in to baseball. It is pretty fun to go and watch his team play.
I was called to be the primarey chorister. It has been hard becuase our primary is so small. Senior primary has 8 kids. Junior is larger but I still feel like I am singing solos all thoughout primary. Work is going well. Now that I am in 2nd semester it is easier becuase I am just repeating and improving my lessons. I don't have to make everything from scratch anymore.
Max is a crazy wild man and he never stops. He is constantly talking and running and his mood swings all over the place. He has totally hit the terrible two's. He wants to do everything and he gets frustrated that he can't.
I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

staci baker said...

Hey, I'm the primary chorister, too! I know what you mean about feeling like doing solos in junior primary. They all just stare at me. It's fun, though, because it's a good challenge. There are some great sites out there to help with ideas to make it fun. Some of my favorites are theideadoor.com and sugardoodle.net