Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lightning McQueen




Kachow!
Max absolutely loves the movie Cars. He asks for it and will even sit through the entire thing. He won't even sit through a full episode of Elmo's world so this is a big deal. He has lots of Lightning McQueen stuff. He tries to say his name and calls him "Keen". Max referes to the movie as "Go". He likes to crash his cars into each other as he drives them on the floor and says "Vroom" . We have tried to get him to watch other movies like Nemo or Monsters Inc and he was interested in them but not nearly as much as he loves Cars. But I must say that I don't mind Cars too much. In fact I appreciate that it will entertain my otherwise non stop little guy and lets me get some stuff done.

No comments: