Friday, September 19, 2008

WOW

I am really sucky on these updates and I actually do have a ton to update. So here are some quickies about our family. I switched schools this year and am currently teaching at Riverview Junior High in Murray School District, yup I went back to the old stomping grounds. But it was a huge pay raise and much closer to home than Indian Hills.
Max has been attending day care this year at the Spartan Station at MHS and he absolutely loves it. He has so much fun everyday. Although the poor guy has had constant ear infections since June and this week his ear drum ruptured. My pediatrician said that it was pretty common for that to happen because of how long his ear has been infected. So, we have been shipped off to the ENT for tubes for poor Maxy. I will keep you updated about that.
As for Taryn our world traveler, he has spent the last week in Laborador City, Canada. Where. he informed me last night, it was -10 degrees. Poor guy! But he is coming home tonight and hopefully no trips for a little while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

about time you had an update. jk, but seriously they are nice. I check quite a bit since im not home that much. See you soon.

Shaunab said...

Poor guys!! I hope Max gets feeling better.

Hey, is that Chris as in USU Chris??? Miss ya!