Max got his first haircut back in July and after it was all done all of the darker blonde/brown hair was gone. Max is a total blonde! He was so good during his hair cut. He didn't cry or get upset. We went to Cookie cutters and they were so cute with him. I totally recommend them for little kids haircuts.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Max's First Haircut
Max got his first haircut back in July and after it was all done all of the darker blonde/brown hair was gone. Max is a total blonde! He was so good during his hair cut. He didn't cry or get upset. We went to Cookie cutters and they were so cute with him. I totally recommend them for little kids haircuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah! finally an update! he is so big...and soo adorable. looks just like a herrera, just a blonde one! he is just darling!
sounds like you have had a busy summer...we still need to do lunch/dinner before i head out.
talk to you soon!
oh, and good luck back at school...! :)
k
Cute! I just barely gave Peyton his first haircut this week, too! I should've had somebody else do it...not too even everywhere...but it'll grow out, right? ;)
I'm glad you updated. I'm so glad you got to go to Hawaii. Nice work on Max's cake. It's awesome!
I hope your new school year is going okay so far.
Post a Comment