Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday

Max eating his birthday cake
The birthday cake that I made for Max
Opening his gifts

July is a big month for birthdays here in the Herrera Family. Taryn turned 27 on the 23rd and Max turned 1 on the 26th. We had a ton of fun. We had a big family birthday party for Max. He was totally spoiled and he had his own cake that I made for him. It was a little baseball and he totally dug into it. Taryn and I can't believe that our little boy is a year old!

2 comments:

Shaunab said...

Nicole,
I'm sad I had to leave and miss him eating his first Birthday cake. I hear it was really cute and he loved it. Great job!!

........... said...

I can't believe that he is already a year old, wow time flies. His birthday looks so fun, he was totally all over that cake, and look at you all domestic, making the cake yourself..Good Job, it looks great!