Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family Pictures

Back in September (I know that this is a bit over due) we had family pictures taken. I think that they turned out pretty darn cute. They were taken by the talented Nicole by photobynicole.blogspot.com check her out. She is awesome. She did a great job working with the boys. We were at Wheeler Farm and we went places I didn't know existed there. Thanks again Nicole!
Boys in an old truck. I love it. It reminds me of my Grandpa Burnett's old truck

Max. He did not hold still for one picture but all of the pictures of him totally captured his personality

The Family

Cute Cael. He has changed so much since these pictures. I can't believe that he will be one on January 2!

1 comment:

........... said...

You have the cutest family. I love the pictures. They turned out great.