Friday, April 23, 2010

Max and Cael

So I have not been taking as many pictures lately as I normally do and that makes me feel bad becuase when Max was a baby the camera was a part of my hand and it just hasn't been like that with Cael. Probably because I need both hands to keep track of both boys. But here are some shots of the boys
Here are the boys laying on the ground in a big pile of blankets that Max seems to always need.

Cael is getting so big and so strong he can almost sit up all by himself. He also has to constantly be standing and jumping up and down on your lap while you hold him. He does not like to sit sitll at all.


These are shots of Caels pouty face. I know I am so mean, I did not console my child while he was upset, I grabbed the camera. This look is just too cute. So sad but so cute!He sticks his lip so far out. What follows this face is loud and definitely not cute and there is no need to picture that (just cover your ears)

1 comment:

........... said...

I love the pouty lip. They are so cute even when they are sad!