I know I have been a total slacker at updating but I do have some really cute pictures to post. Beginning where I left off after my last post, Max was a Police Man for Halloween and he was so cute. I gave him a real mowhawk haircut. Yes, I did it myself. Max's hair grows so stinkin' fast it is expensive to keep getting it professionally cut so we bought some clippers and now Max sports a super cute buzz cut. We even took him to go and visit Grandpa Craig at work on Halloween to get pictures of both of them in uniform with the police cars. (my mom has those pics, they will be posted later. The costume was one that my mom made for my brother Chris when he was 2. I also think that shows how big of a kid Max is, this fit Chris when he was 2 and Max was only like 15 months. We said that Roxy was his K-9. My school voted on not dressing up becuase we were not in school on Halloween. It definitely helped with the behavior issues that normally occur but I missed not being able to see what the kids did. It show off thier personalities.

Seeing the Witches (that Max was totally scared of) at Gardner Village
November has been a pretty normal month. Taryn has been home the whole time, which has been awesome. He got a raise and a promotion too! But they have been running him ragged there. He does have to go to Canada soon and Gautemala early next year.
The other day Taryn was feeding Max lunch and Max was getting tired so he was spitting out the food. It was pretty funny and Taryn was laughing at him and from the picture you can see what happened. Taryn laughed at him and Max kept spitting out his food all over his clothes.

I realize that it was funny but a white shirt, good thing I am the one that usually spills on white shirts and am pro at getting stains out.
1 comment:
You guys are such a cute family and i love ya. Way cute pictures!
Post a Comment