We took Max to get his 1st birthday pictures about a month ago and here they finally are. Max turned one in July but becuase of his wild and crazy walking and running he constantly had bupms and bruises on his face until September. I thought they turned out really cute. He was not very cooperative for the photographer though. So Max pretty much posed himself for his pictures. Max thought that he was so funny in this one behind the chair. In the bigger version you can see what a huge smile he has. The photographer actually even submitted this one to the monthly contest. Even though you can't see his face I think that this picture shows off his personality. 






4 comments:
he is soooo cute! and sooo big! wow, just adorable!
totally worth the wait, i love all of them!
k
Those are so cute. He sure loves the camera huh. I can't believe you got so many good ones and where did those blue eyes come from?
He is such a cutie!
Cute boy! It DOES show his personality in those pictures. I'm glad you're back at RJHS. Go Rebels! (Was that our mascot?) And the Spartan Station is a great place. I'm glad Max will be feeling better soon with those tubes, too. Ear problems are no fun!
Post a Comment