Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Phoenix Here We Come!

Wednesday we are heading to Phoenix. That is right, welcome back 90 degree temperature, how I have missed you. We are going down to a baseball tournament. Taryn plays for a competitive team and we asked to join another team that was going to play down there. Luckily it is UEA weekend and because I have the time off Max and I get to go too. We had a hotel and car all lined up and then I called my Aunt Sherie, who moved down there in the spring to see if she wanted to have dinner while we were there and she offered us a car that she wasn't using and the guest room at her and Rick and Jason's house. How nice! We are very appreciative of their generosity! It was very thoughtful of them to invite us in to thier home. Max will also get to play with my cousin Sami's little boy Josh and I think that they will have fun together. It should be a good time! I will take lots of pictures and update when I get back!

2 comments:

........... said...

That sounds like so much fun. I didnt know that your aunt and cousins had moved down to Arizona, wow, thats great. Have a good time and enjoy that warm weather for me!

katie said...

hmm...six weeks ago i would have been super jealous of the warm weather, but unfortunately...90 degrees is too hot for me! i am totally spoiled by the weather down here!!! have tons of fun! hope that max is feeling better and that his surgery goes well!

looking forward to the pictures when you get back!

k