This is Roxy. She is our chihuahua puppy. We have had here for about a week and a half. She is almost 9 weeks old. She is so cute and fun. She loves to go on walks, play tug with Max and cuddle. She is so teeny. She will be about 5 pounds when she is full grown I would guess she is around a pound right now. She is mostly black with 3 brown paws and 1 white one.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute puppy! I remember Tyler grew his teeth in like a little vampire just like that, too! Max is adorable, and I'm glad you get to go to Hawaii soon! How fun! And school is probably almost out, so I'm sure you're excited about that! Wahoo! Thanks for making a comment on my blog because it made me realize that I didn't have you linked on mine yet!
Hey Taryn and Nicole. Your mom gave me your address for your blog. Your baby and dog are really cute. Hope everything is well for you guys. Love your cousin Kayla
Post a Comment