Monday, April 21, 2008

It has been a while...



Hello All!

Sorry for the lapse in our updates. I am not so good at this blogging thing. Well, not much has been going on for us here. Taryn has kept us busy attending baseball and softball games. Max and I have gone to many but have yet to make it through one. The weather has just not been very cooperative. Max is getting mobile. He will turn in circles and go backwards when he is on his belly or all fours but never forward. He is also teething, and when Max cuts teeth it is just not a tooth he gets a whole mouthfull. He cut his 2 bottom teeth at the same time and now he is working on his top 4 front teeth and it looks so funny becuase the ones that are cutting first are the 2 on the outside. He is going to look like a littl vampire if he doesn't get those middle ones in soon. As for me I am just teaching, getting ready for the marathon that is parent teacher conferences. We only do them for one night 3 times a year but we don't end up leaving school that day until 9:30. That is a long day. Taryn and I are also planning our 5 year wedding anniversary. We are going to Hawaii! We are so excited!

No comments: